Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lets Start Over....

Ok....So I haven't posted in a few days. I have really been having a hard time with this whole "diet" thing. So I am starting over. I have decided that by trying to eliminate ALL of this stuff at once I am just setting my self up for failure. I am going to start by removing one thing at a time. Do that for about a month and then remove the next thing. It will take longer, but I think I will have better success this way. So whats the first to go? Gluten. Now this doesn't mean I am going to just go crazy on everything but gluten....I am just not limiting my self as much. At home I am still cooking according to my diet. I found a gluten free, vegan friendly bakery in Cameron Park. Its fantastic! www.aznaglutenfree.com.....I will start posting pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment