Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New news

Well as we all know my journey continues. I have been experiencing a large amount of pain in my joints and in my body. I have been struggling with sleep and stress. I have been very distracted and I am finding it hard to concentrate or multi-task. I have been having RLS symptoms and muscle twitches or spasms. Well yesterday I started treatment for Fibromyalgia. It  makes a lot of sense. You should look it up. So they put me on sleeping pills in the hopes that better sleep means better Leasey. Oh and I had to drop my internship at Sacramento Press.
Thanks for reading :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you that you are dealing w/ so much!! And that you had to drop your internship :( Is there anything I can do to help Lysey-boo?

    ~Danika

    ReplyDelete